Arborist Climber/Crew Lead - Monster Tree Service, Mainline
Location: Malvern, PA
If you are looking to be part of a team that is growing and changing the Tree Care Industry in a positive way while providing great career opportunities, we want to speak to you.
So, what sets Monster Tree Service apart from other employers? Extensive experience, state-of-the-art equipment, a true love and commitment to the environment, superb customer service, a rapidly growing footprint, dynamic work ethic, a unique philosophy, and most important…the Monster Team!
Our Chester County location has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Arborist and Leader, We offer competitive wages commensurate with experience, training, benefits, year-round employment, state of the art equipment, a positive and respectful work environment, and more!
Experienced Climbing Arborist, Manager - up to $40 per hour
- Supervises tree crew while performing residential and commercial tree pruning and removals in accordance with ANSI and company standards.
- Experienced technical climber, removals pruning and shaping
- Operate a bucket truck when necessary.
- Possess the necessary rigging and lowering skills to perform tree pruning and removals safely. Perform supplemental support (cabling and bracing) techniques and methods in accordance to ANSI Standards.
- Well versed in Safety standards and procedures and is willing to enforce these standards as well as company safety policies
- Must be willing to accept and be responsible for daily production goals and day to day operational planning
- Coordinate with the Sales Arborist prior to performing work.
- Supervise and train tree crew members
- Prior experience leading and training a tree crew in a safe and productive manner.
- ISA Certification or CTSP is helpful
- A clean/valid Driver’s License is required, CDL is a plus
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, prior experience training employees is preferred.
- Can identify and communicate to the property owner potential up-sell opportunities.
- Presents a professional appearance and attitude.
Monster Tree Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- General Foreman
Back to Job Listings