The OneTree Program is ISA’s corporate sponsorship program designed to bring together dedicated companies, organizations and individuals who are committed to improving the quality of life in our communities and to making the world a better place, one tree at time.
The ginkgo leaf, the official symbol of the OneTree Program, reflects the core characteristics that embody the program: longevity, strength and distinction.
Partners in the OneTree program provide support—both financial and non-financial—that allows ISA to advance our mission. Through these relationships, ISA is able to:
- Provide members and ISA Certified Arborists with programming, services, and research to better equip them to serve and educate the greater public
- Advance the profession and the tree care industry worldwide
- Address critical environmental issues
- Impact decision and policy makers
- Spread valuable education and research
- Stay on the cutting edge of industry trends, innovation, and technology
Contact our Partner Relations Manager for more information on other ISA sponsorship opportunities.