Certified TRAQ Arborists
Location: Chico, California
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech’s Disaster Response Division has an exciting opportunity for Certified TRAQ Arborists to support our operations throughout the State of California. Our Arborists will be responsible for inspecting trees, flagging hazardous trees and providing subject matter expert recommendations on tree management. The ideal Arborist would be open to a long-term full-time schedule, available to start this month, and enjoys the outdoors. Also, all travel expenses are covered by Tetra Tech for the duration of this long-term project.
Other duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Adaptable to all types of workflow
- Pro-actively promote safety and maintain a safe work environment
- Manage daily vegetation operations
- Provide accurate details and information to client
- Perform other duties needed to complete the project
- 1+ years of Arborist/Arboriculturist experience
- Licensed, Registered and/or Certified in Vegetation Management, Forestry, or Arboriculture plus
- Arc Collector experience plus
- Strong organizational skills, excellent communication and attention to detail
- Authorized to Work in the United States
- Open to 100% travel
- Ability to work and hike in rugged terrain and inclement weather
- Ability to work 50+ hours a week
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
Back to Job Listings