Location: Stamford, CT
Click here to apply!
What are you looking for in an arboricultural career? Do you want to make a lasting impact? Gain an expertise via access to breakthrough research and development? Or would you like to advance as far as your hard work and ambitions will take you? Bartlett Tree Experts offers all of that - and more. As the oldest, largest, and premier scientific tree and shrub care company in the world, our people thrive in a safety-first, entrepreneurial, promote-from-within environment. Join our family-owned company - and make our next success story your own.
We are searching for an experienced Arborist Representative to manage an established and lucrative territory.
We offer competitive compensation, as well as:
- A safety-first culture and professional workplace
- Base salary plus commission and bonus plan
- Advancement opportunities - we promote from within
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid time off and holidays
- Industry credential/license pay increases
- Company-paid uniforms, car, and cell phone
- Access to training, continuing education programs, and a variety of resources provided by the Bartlett Tree Experts Research Laboratories
To find out more about what life is like at Bartlett, check us out on Instagram @LifeatBartlett.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the tree care industry and 2 years of sales experience
- ISA Arborist Certification
- Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Landscape Management, Environmental Science or a related field is preferred but not required
- Ability to identify plants, diagnose problems, and recommend corrective action or proactive management plans
- Valid driver's license and clean MVR
- Responsible for all areas of sales within a defined territory, including selling, marketing, customer service and other non-selling tasks including, but not limited to, administration, production, and training
- Supervise work to be performed, ensuring jobs are completed per the signed contract and to the client's satisfaction
- Responsible for other jobs and duties as assigned by the Local Manager and the Division Manager
Bartlett Tree Experts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Click here to apply!
Back to Job Listings