Location: Saint Paul, MN
Birch Tree Care is a company known for quality, customer service and lifestyle. We are located in the Twin Cities metro area and are looking for experienced climbing arborist. If you are honest, competitive, accountable, professional, and would like to work with a positive team of individuals that enjoy working outdoors and for a company that promotes growth and development, we want you to join our team!
- Verifiable tree climbing, trimming and removal experience.
- Experience operating tree equipment (chainsaws, grapple truck, aerial lift, stump grinder, etc.) • Good listening and communication skills
- Strength, stamina and mobility to perform heavy physical work (repeated lifting and pulling)
- Minimum 1-year(s) experience
- Class A License with Air Brake (preferred)
- CDL license or ability to obtain with valid driver’s license
- Class A & E Pesticide License preferred but not required
- Work with Consulting Arborist.
- Perform duties to include but not limited to: ground, climbing, and aerial lift duties in support of specific job assignments.
- Our tree care division maintains commercial, residential, and small to large townhome communities.
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience and certifications
- Benefits and opportunity for bonuses
Back to Job Listings