Location: Eastsound, WA
Salary: $22-28/hour DOE
Rain Shadow Cosulting is looking for a well-rounded, organized, and friendly administrator to join our professional and safety-conscious team.
Based on Orcas Island, Washington, Rain Shadow Consulting has been providing professional and high-quality tree care, forestry, consulting, and habitat restoration services in San Juan County since 2005. We work with a diverse range of clients from individual homeowners to our regional utility company to non-profit organizations managing large preserves for conservation and rare species restoration. Our sister company, Orcas Biomass, produces and sells quality lumber and mulch products from recycled woody material.
- Experience in administrative or managerial roles
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly, positive attitude, inclusive minded
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience ordering and maintaining supplies
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and online calendars
- Some business or environmental science related knowledge and education is a plus
This job will start as a part-time position (20-32 hours/week) with flexible hours. Some hours may be worked remotely but the position is primarily based at our office location on Orcas. The job may become full-time as the business continues to grow.
PAY AND BENEFITS
- $22-28/hour DOE
- Paid vacation, health/dental insurance (at 32 hours/week)
- Sick leave, paid training, and paid travel
- $350 sign-on bonus
TO APPLY: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Rain Shadow’s core values include safety and professionalism, teamwork, honesty and integrity, and care for the environment and our community. Rain Shadow is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Back to Job Listings