Experienced Tree Climber
Location: Thurmont, Maryland
Be a part of the best tree care service company in Frederick! Baker Tree Services is looking to hire Tree Climber workers ASAP!!!! If you are open to learn and have a great attitude, we will train you for the other skills you will need!
We are looking to expand our current team of stellar employees to provide quality tree and shrub services to residential, commercial, and utility properties in the area. Our great crews get to work outside on beautiful properties, year-round; we work hard, but we have fun doing it! The results we produce show our commitment to our jobs and our clients!
We are currently seeking an experienced tree care professional in the important role of Tree Climber.
Qualified candidates need to meet the following criteria:
- 2 Years of tree climbing experience
- knowledge of ANSI standard pruning techniques and the felling of trees using ropes, blocks & pulleys
- The ability to climb without spurs or spikes
- The ability to identify and prune trees, making arboriculturally correct cuts
- The ability to apply safe rigging skills in tree care
- Requires heavy lifting, and experience using a chainsaw
- Great communication skills and the ability to work in an established team-based culture
- Additionally, applicants must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Hoisting license and/or your CDL, those are a plus!
We pride ourselves on our top-notch safety practices and policies, as well as our accreditations by the Tree Care Industry Association, our many Certified Arborists on staff and our State-of-the-Art equipment.
We offer 401K with a Company match, Health & Life Insurance, paid vacation, holidays and sick leave, along with competitive wages.
We are looking forward to talking with you and about our amazing growth opportunities as well!
Interested candidates should send a resume to: email@example.com
Back to Job Listings