Registered Professional Forester
Location: Auburn, CA
Please Apply at: https://acrt.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/ACRT_Careers/job/Auburn-CA/Registered-Professional-Forester---Auburn--CA_R2212
Wage Range: $26hr - $35hr Per Diems: $35.00 daily
ACRT Pacific is looking for experienced Registered Professional Foresters that are willing to travel with experience in Fire Assessments/ Investigations/ Restoration, Project Management, and familiarity with 1600 series permits. Not required but, recommended; ISA Arborist Certification, ISA Utility Specialist, FIA Certification, ARC, TRAQ. Note: This position is designated as a Safety-Sensitive role.
This is a Registered Professional Forester position that involves travel throughout the state of California.
- California Registered Professional Forester
- Competent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working with GIS integrated data collection software/hardware preferred but not required
- Candidate must be self-motivated, organized, production-oriented
- Candidate must be comfortable working in an independent environment and managing a geographical area for all vegetation related activities
- Candidate must be able to work with stakeholders, utility customers, and line clearance vendors and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skill
- Multi-tasking and strong time management skills required
- Ability to work in varied terrain and inclement weather with flexible schedules (available nights and weekends as needed)
- Valid driver's license required
- ACRT Pacific offers competitive wages and excellent benefits
- Employees become owners and receive company stock after 1 year.
- Company provided vehicle for commuting and travel
- Company Cellphone
- Company Gas Card
- 401 K Match
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check required
- ACRT Pacific is 100% employee-owned; it’s not just a job…it’s YOUR Company!!!
- ACRT Pacific offers excellent benefits for our employee-owners and their families.
- Group Life Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) with a great vesting schedule
- Professional credential reimbursement
- Other Company Paid Benefits
Back to Job Listings