Tree Climber Production Manager
Location: Richmond, Va.
Salary: $20-$30 hourly
We are conducting a search for our next Tree Climber Production Manager. This hands-on supervisory role is Driven, Respectful and Loyal to Truetimber’s company mission – to create the best workplace in Arboriculture. This position reports to the Operations Manager.
Truetimber is a full-service tree care provider structured to meet the tree care needs of homeowners while protecting and preserving the urban forest. We are Richmond home grown, award winning, with just under 50 employees strong serving central Virginia since 1998. Come grow with us! Learn more at www.truetimber.net.
Summary of Job Responsibilities and Requirements
- Works safely as a team player and meets weekly goals
- Organization and logistics of scheduled work orders
- Advanced climbing and rigging using MRS and SRS systems
- Managing 3-5 team leaders
- Training and professional development of team members
- Conducting quarterly coaching and bi-annual reviews
- Performs additional responsibilities related to the success of the company
Key Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum five years’ experience climbing trees in the Tree Care Industry
- Team lead or supervisory experience
- Communicates effectively with management, team members and clients
- Knowledgeable of ANSI industry standards in climber safety and pruning
- Valid VA Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Hold or willing to obtain (training provided) the following:
- ISA Certified Arborist Certification
- TCIA Certified Safety Professional Certification
- Class “B” CDL License
- First-Aid/CPR certification
- Typical work week is 45 – 50 hours; work during peak season and in weather-related situations
- Demonstrate climbing skills during the interview process
- Successfully complete pre-employment physical examination, drug and background screening
Competitive Hourly Wage, Bonus Eligible & Benefits Package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO, matching retirement account, profit sharing, professional development, take home company vehicle, annual uniform/gear allowance and more!
If you are good-natured, like to be challenged, and believe you are a good candidate for this position, please apply by sending your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. This position will remain open until filled: https://truetimber.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=33&source=aWQ9MjY%3D
- General Foreman
Back to Job Listings