Location: Alaska - Anchorage and Wasilla
Salary: $25-$30 an Hour DOE
Working Outdoors Working in Trees Customer Service
Gage Tree Service is looking for experienced tree climbing Arborists to join our team! More than a job, Gage offers a challenging and fulfilling career. Gage has current openings for both seasonal and year-round positions. Our Arborists will work in both the Anchorage and Mat-Su (Palmer/Wasilla) area!
These employees will work as a member of a tree crew while progressively learning new skills. They are responsible for a variety of things including but not limited to:
• Perform all aspects of tree pruning and removal services safely and skillfully for clients to help make their properties look great while delivering world class customer service
• With small project teams, climb, cut, chip, and clean up the customer's trees and yards
• Properly maintain, prepare and operate all tools and equipment including chainsaws, chippers, aerial lifts, etc.
• Remove and/or install exterior holiday lighting
• Perform daytime snow removal service Arborists with GAGE must have the following qualifications
• Have a current and valid driver's license
• Be able to obtain a Commercial Driver's License, if applicable (some positions require this, and GAGE assists when needed)
• Hard working, committed and willing to work in all types of weather
• Coachable or otherwise self-motivated and self-driven to learn, and grow Previous arborist or landscaping experience is terrific, but not necessary.
GAGE offers a lot of reasons to work with them, but a few of the biggest attractions are:
• Great team of mentors
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Employee Referral Bonus Program
• Professional Development / Skill Development
• Opportunities for Advancement
Back to Job Listings