Location: Placerville, CA Auburn, CA Grass Valley, CA Sacramento, CA
Please apply here:
Depending upon work experience and credentials.
ACRT Pacific is currently seeking energetic experienced professionals who enjoy working outdoors. We are looking for someone with experience working in the tree care industry and knowledgeable of the ANSI standards for tree trimming.
Contingent at the approval of our clients, our Safety Auditors perform identification, inspection, and evaluation of tree crews preforming tree removal/trim work along utility lines. Must be able to submit inspection results to clients with recommendations; Coordinate and audit the activities and functions of assigned tree clearance crews; Discuss and negotiate line-clearance crew access issues; Ensure safety policies, practices and procedures are being followed; Serve as a liaison between clients, tree crews, and client customers and attend meetings on a regular basis. Note: This position is designated as a safety-sensitive role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Safety audits and inspections on utility tree work
- Quality assurance audits for utility tree work
- Follow all procedures, rules, processes of client and employer
- Jobsite walk throughs
- Review and confirm that all required documentation is present
- Record audit findings and report any safety hazards or unsafe conditions
- Provide suggested strategies/actions for improvement to tree crews
- Ensure ANSI Z133 standards are being met
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must have at least 3 years of vegetation industry experience
- Familiar with ANSI A300 pruning standards and ANSI Z133 safety standards
- ISA Arborist or CTSP certification required
- OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 preferred
- CDP/First Aid certification preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to hike difficult back country terrain in challenging conditions
- Ability to work independently and have strong written, verbal and communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive and operate a 4X4 vehicle
- Spanish/English bi-lingual a plus
- Ability to identify local trees and knowledge of growth rates.
- Ability to learn and use company- or job-specific software systems.
- Ability to work in rugged terrain and inclement weather.
- Ability to read and follow maps.
- Ability to drive and operate a 4x4 vehicle.
- Accountability: accepts personal responsibility for quality and timeliness of work.
- Accuracy and work quality performs work completely, correctly, and in a professional manner.
- Adaptability and flexibility: meet the changing conditions and situations in work responsibilities.
- Communications: possesses strong verbal and written communication skills and is able to present ideas in formal and informal situations.
- Creativity: possesses ability to develop and present new ideas and better ways of doing things.
- Dependability: is reliable and has the ability to do required jobs.
- Drive and achievement orientation sets challenging goals for self and willingly puts in extra time and effort in crisis situations.
- Independence: possesses the ability to work independently.
- Interpersonal skills: builds constructive and effective relationships.
- Job knowledge: possesses sufficient skill and knowledge to perform all aspects of the job.
- Positive attitude: displays optimism about the work to be done and demonstrates a positive attitude towards customers, peers, and the company.
- Quantity of work generates adequate amounts of work based on the job requirements.
- Work comparability: performs work that is comparable to other employees with the same length of service in the same position.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Back to Job Listings