ISA’s two Editorial Boards are comprised of tree care professionals with technical expertise in various disciplines and geographical regions within the arboriculture and urban forestry professions who provide oversight of the content quality and accuracy of ISA’s periodical publications.
Arborist News Editorial Board
ISA’s Arborist News Editorial Board is the primary review panel for the technical content in this bimonthly magazine, available to ISA members both in print and online. The Board also helps solicit articles, sets editorial and advertising policy, and establishes content guidelines to provide readers the latest in arboricultural news and education.
- A.D. Ali, The Davey Institute, Ft. Myers, FL, U.S.
- R. Bruce Allison, Allison Tree Care, Inc., Verona, WI, U.S.
- Patrick Brewer, Bartlett Tree Expert Co., Austin, TX, U.S.
- Ian Bruce, Bruce Tree Company, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Catherine C. Lavis, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS, U.S.
- Jochen A. Pfisterer, Pfisterer Tree Biology, Baden Baden, Germany
- Richard Rathjens, The Davey Institute, Plymouth, MN, U.S.
- Ellen Vincent, Clemson University, Clemson, SC, U.S.
Arboriculture & Urban Forestry Editorial Board
Through a digital review platform, the Arboriculture & Urban Forestry Editorial Board manages the submission and review of research papers submitted for publication in this peer-reviewed scientific journal for ISA members. The Board consists of an editor-in-chief and a panel of associate editors known for their subject matter expertise in related scientific disciplines.
- Editor-in-Chief, Jason C. Grabosky, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey, U.S.
- L.R. Costello, University of California (Emeritus), San Francisco, California, U.S.
- William Elmendorf, Penn State University, University Park, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Francesco Ferrini, University of Florence, Sesto Fiorentino (Firenze), Italy
- Daniel Herms, The Davey Tree Expert Company, Kent, OH, U.S.
- C.Y. Jim, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
- Daniel Marion, University of New York–Finger Lakes, Canandaigua, New York, U.S.
- Peter May, University of Melbourne, May Horticultural Services, Melbourne, Australia
- Justin Morgenroth, University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand
- Zhu Ning, Southern University and A&M College, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, U.S.
- Bryant Scharenbroch, Morton Arboretum, Lisle, Illinois, U.S.
- Alexia Stokes, INRA, Montpellier, France
- Maria-Luisa Tello, Madrid Institute of Agricultural Research, Madrid, Spain