Location: Chantilly, VA
- Perform wetland delineations
- Assist in conducting forest stand delineations and tree assessments
- Perform Chesapeake Bay Area and threatened and endangered species studies under the supervision of mid to senior level staff.
- Prepare technical reports and maps in CAD
- Bachelor's degree, relevent experience, or a mixture of the two.
- Ability to identify wild and domestic plants
- Basic understanding of local, state and federal regulatory regulations and processes in Virginia, Maryland, DC and West Virginia related to land development.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- I.S.A. Certified Arborist and/or other relevent environmental certifications
- Experience with CAD
4455 Brookfield Corporate Dr
Chantilly, VA, Virginia 20151
Back to Job Listings