Safety Monitor / Supervisor
Location: Southern California, Central California, Northern California
Mowbray's Tree Service is looking for qalified individuals to join our Safety Department. The position will be determined based on qualifications.
Personnel performing the role of a Safety Monitor / Supervisor will have the following:
The Field Safety Monitor is responsible for supporting field activities of Mowbray's Tree Service (MTS) field crews and field supervisors in tree industry related operations. The Field Saftey Monitor ensures that crews are operating in compliance with government agencies and are in accordance with customer's safety requirements.
The Field Safety Supervisor is responsible for training and managing Mowbray's Tree Service (MTS) field crews and field supervision in tree industry related operations. The supervisor ensures that crews are operating in compliance with government agencies and in accordance with customer's safety requirements, with the stop-work authority to mitigate hazardous conditions and is primarily responsible for training Field Safety Monitors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (required)
- Familiar with IOS (required)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Conflict resolution training.
- Experience in tree trimming, removal, and material hauling.
- Experience in Tree Industry Operations.
- Commercial Drivers License (CDL) (Preferred - should be completed within 1 year)
- High School Diploma (preferred)
- Bilingual (preferred)
- CPR and First Aid Instructor (preferred)
- EHAP Certified (preferred)
- CTSP (preferred)
- Certified Arborist (preferred)
- Certified Tree Worker (preferred)
686 East Mill St 2nd Floor
SAN BERNARDINO, California 92408
9093890077 ext 117
Back to Job Listings