WAA Administrative Assistant
Salary: $20-$25 per hour depending on experience
The Wisconsin Arborist Association (WAA) is seeking a part-time administrative assistant to help the organization operate more strategically and ensure its viability through consistent communication and presence.
Duties and responsibilities of this position include assisting the Chapter Executive and the general operations of the organization, maintaining direct involvement and communication with the WAA Board of Directors and various committees, and planning events such as meetings and multi-day conferences.
This position reports to the WAA Chapter Executive, is accountable to the Board of Directors, and offers a flexible schedule (approximately 10 hours per week; weekly work hours vary).
This position requires the following:
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage documents and develop and maintain organizational processes
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Proficiency in office software, e-mail, and Web tools
- Action-oriented perspective
- Commitment to follow-through
- Occasional multi-day travel within the state of Wisconsin
- Ability to work from home (may require utilizing personal office equipment and software, including internet)
For further information about the position or to apply, visit https://www.waa-isa.org/job/waa-administrative-assistant/ by November 30, 2023.
Back to Job Listings