Location: Charlotte, NC
LandDesign is a collection of visionaries and problem solvers who believe in the power of balance, combining creativity and practicality to design what we know will thrive. We leverage our diverse expertise and relentless curiosity to deliver innovative, attainable big ideas — aligning our clients’ vision with the culture of the community to delight those who will enjoy the space. We are driven by a boundless desire for better, because we believe that learning is lifelong and growth is infinite. This curiosity and uncommon collaboration fuel our culture and drive ideas that continuously improve our practice and the people who are part of it.
This is a support role that provides horticulture related design and construction administration support to the office’s design studios.
- Collaborate with designers in plant selection and planting design
- Develop plant palettes that help achieve design intent and are regionally/project appropriate
- Provide landscape construction and plant installation oversight
- Assist in plan reviews and QC efforts for planting plans
- Conduct site analysis and assessments of existing vegetation
- Participate in design meetings
- Assist in organizing horticulturally focused education efforts for design studios
- Assist in creation of internal planting design and horticulture resources
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Horticulture, Landscape Architecture or related field of study
- Extensive knowledge of plant material and horticultural practices
- 2-3 years of experience in landscape maintenance, landscape construction, or landscape design
- ISA Certified Arborist preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Good technology and computer acumen preferred
Don’t ask us if you’re the right fit for the position, tell us about it in your cover letter (we do actually read them!) All interested candidates can submit their cover letter and resume directly through our website.
Employees are offered a competitive compensation package and robust benefits package that includes access to wellness programming, 401k retirement plan, paid holidays, paid time off, paid parental leave, paid volunteer hours, health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances.
LandDesign is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workplace.
Apply online at https://grnh.se/d19d847d6us .
Back to Job Listings