Location: Longmont, CO
At Blue River Forestry & Tree Care, we are committed to the conservation and care of Boulder County’s urban forest. We offer all aspects of arboriculture, including tree trimming, tree removal, and plant health care. We take pride in our professionalism, our commitment to safety and the quality of tree services we offer. Blue River Forestry & Tree Care is currently seeking well rounded, educated and preferably certified, tree climbers to join our team.
There are a few things you need in order to work on one of our amazing tree crews. Arboriculture can be mentally and physically demanding on a daily basis, but the rewards from tree care are immense. We recommend checking us out online for a sneak peek into what we do.
Thanks for watching our videos, now that you have seen the stellar work we do, please read below for some of the qualifications you will need. If you can check off quite a few of the boxes, we may be the crew for you.
- Love to work outdoors in different elements
- Climbing experience utilizing rope and saddle when pruning, knowledge of knots, chainsaw operation and chipper operation
- General knowledge of maintenance of gear and equipment
- Skilled Colorado tree and shrub identification
- Experience with Aerial Lifts (bucket trucks)
- Familiarity with ANSI standards
- ISA Certification (not required, we offer training and education to meet this goal)
When you join our team, you’ll join a crew that loves the Front Range communities and the vibrant environment of our urban forest. We’re proud to offer competitive benefits that show the value we place in our Blue River Forestry & Tree Care family
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health and dental insurance benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Continuing education and training
- Year round employment
After submitting your resume, please fill out our online application
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $28.00 per hour based on experience
Back to Job Listings