Crew Leader - Monster Tree Service of North Atlanta
Location: Marietta, GA
If you are looking to be part of a team that is growing and positively changing the Tree Care Industry while providing great career opportunities, we want to speak to you! Monster Tree Service of North Atlanta, a franchisee, has an opportunity for an experienced Crew Lead/ Tree Climber.
- Supervises tree crew while performing residential and commercial tree pruning and removals by ANSI and company standards.
- Operate an aerial lift and/or a bucket truck when necessary.
- Possess the necessary rigging and lowering skills to perform tree pruning and removals safely. Perform supplemental support (cabling and bracing) techniques and methods in accordance with ANSI Standards.
- Must be familiar with industry safety standards and procedures and is willing to enforce these standards as well as company safety policies.
- Must be willing to accept and be responsible for daily production goals and safety procedures of the crew.
- Coordinate with the Sales Arborist before performing work.
- 3 years or more of experience leading and training a tree crew safely and productively
- ISA Certification or CTSP is desired but not required
- A clean/valid Driver’s License required
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, prior experience training employees is preferred
- Can identify and communicate to the property owner potential up-sell opportunities.
- Presents a professional appearance and attitude
- Excellent Customer Service skills
We offer competitive wages commensurate with experience, training, benefits, year-round employment, state-of-the-art equipment, a positive and respectful work environment, and more!
Each Monster Tree Service is an individually owned and operated franchise. Not affiliated with Monster New Franchisor, LLC.
Back to Job Listings