Location: King of Prussia, PA
Looking to L.E.A.D. a team…
Leadership | Excellence | Accountability | Determination
Do you know what it takes to be an All-Star arborist? If so, join our team and take LEAD. If not, join our team and learn.
We are seeking individuals who enjoy working hard outdoors with a professional, safety conscious team. We are looking for a full-time, career-minded Crew Leader with a positive attitude and a passion for caring for trees and people.
Our company includes 16 Certified Arborists, 2 Board Certified Master Arborists, 4 Certified Tree Safety Professionals, Plant Health Care Specialists, Certified Crane and log truck operators.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Punctuality and personal accountability are a must.
- Supervise and motivate crew members while performing all functions of tree care services.
- Train and direct co-workers to perform safe, professional tree care.
- Ensure successful completion of project details each day as a team leader.
- Adhere to high safety standards including
- PPE, pre-climbing inspections, proper climbing techniques, and proper pruning/removal techniques.
Qualifications and Skills
- ISA Certified Arborist preferred, but not required. We will train and assist in the process.
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- CDL preferred but not required – We will train
- Previous climbing/crew leader experience valued
- Excellent pay
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal time off
- Family business atmosphere and great co-workers
- Growth/Advancement potential
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401K match
- Assistance with relocation costs
- Strong personal and organizational skills
- Motivated problem solver who desires to be a key player on a winning team
*We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
Back to Job Listings