Climbing Arborist/Crew Leader - Monster Tree Service, Southeast WI
Location: New Berlin, WI
So, what sets Monster Tree Service apart from other employers? Extensive experience, state-of-the-art equipment, a true love and commitment to the environment, superb customer service, a rapidly growing footprint, dynamic work ethic, a unique philosophy, and most important…the Monster Team!
If you are looking to be part of a team that is growing and changing the Tree Care Industry in a positive way while providing great career opportunities, we want to speak to you.
Our New Berlin location has an opportunity for an Experienced Tree Climber, Crew Leader. We offer competitive wages commensurate with experience, training, year-round employment, state of the art equipment, a positive and respectful work environment, and more!
- Supervises tree crew while performing residential and commercial tree pruning and removals in accordance with ANSI and company standards.
- Operate an aerial lift and/or bucket truck when necessary.
- Possess the necessary rigging and lowering skills to perform tree pruning and removals safely. Perform supplemental support (cabling and bracing) techniques and methods in accordance to ANSI Standards.
- Must be familiar with industry Safety standards and procedures and is willing to enforce these standards as well as company safety policies
- Must be willing to accept and be responsible for daily production goals and safety procedures of the crew.
- Coordinate with the Sales Arborist prior to performing work.
- Prior experience leading and training a tree crew in a safe and productive manner.
- ISA Certification or CTSP is desired but not required.
- A clean/valid Driver’s License
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish speaker is preferred
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Can identify and communicate to the property owner potential up-sell opportunities.
- Presents a professional appearance and attitude.
Monster Tree Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to Job Listings