Location: Evergreen, Colorado
Salary: $55k per year DOE
LAM Tree Service Inc. in Evergreen, Colorado is looking to hire a Plant Health Care (PHC/IPM) Manager who is capable of training, leading and managing others as well as inventory, and equipment related to the daily operations.
- A Colorado class “B” commercial driver’s license (CDL) or the ability to obtain within 30 days is required.
- Colorado Dept. of Agriculture Qualified Supervisor license is required.
- Knowledge of industry standard practices and safety standards are required.
- Knowledge of safe operation of industry specific equipment: spraying systems and their calibration, spray guns, probes, etc. is required.
- Knowledge of pests and products specific to our service area is required.
- I.S.A. certifications: Certified Arborist, Certified tree worker are a plus and will be a future requirement.
- Pay is dependent on experience and certifications all will need to be verified with a past employer, trade organization, training company or combination.
- Average pay is $55,000 per year ($26/hr) + benefits. This is a year round, full time position.
The ideal candidate would have at least 5 years industry experience. This individual will oversee our PHC crews, their training, equipment and our product storage facilities. They will be responsible for the routing, assignments and production of the PHC crews. They will assist the technicians in delivery of services, working with the management team to assure daily production is occurring at a consistently safe and efficient manner.
We are a small business looking to add to our team of career oriented people. We have good equipment and take pride in doing things safely and correctly. Please consider this opportunity to join our team!
Visit us at www.lamtree.com to learn about our company.
30476 Bryant Dr.
Evergreen, Colorado 80439
Back to Job Listings