Location: Charlotte, Greensboro, Hickory, NC and Greenville, SC
Please apply at: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/ACR1001ACRT/JobBoard/12e9021d-26c8-4a8f-9c03-945785ed11a1/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=649ee186-c697-4d1b-b683-dc87f0340c83
ACRT is currently seeking energetic industry experienced candidates who enjoy working outdoors. Our target is to identify candidates to work with Vegetation Management crews to prioritize work.
This position will schedule work for all the VM crews on a weekly basis prioritizing work for efficiency and in alignment with budget expectations; Coordinate and communicate between various departments and contractors to ensure project deadlines are met; Manage field collected data for verification and prioritization; Manage work order data for proper record keeping and compliance.
The position calls for a disciplined, detail-oriented, and adaptable candidate with strong communication skills and a genuine interest in data management. The candidate should possess the ability to operate within the basic suite of Microsoft Office programs, familiarity with ArcGIS and other ESRI applications, and a willingness to embrace new or rapidly changing technology or platforms. The ability to function well both independently and as part of a team is required, and a working knowledge of forestry, utilities, and/or project management is preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Ability to work independently in all weather conditions
- Competent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite with advanced skills in Excel
- Candidate must be self-motivated, organized, production oriented
- Candidate must be able to work with stakeholders, utility customers and line clearance vendors and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking and strong time management skills required
- Ability to work in varied terrain and inclement weather with flexible schedules (available nights and weekends as needed)
- Valid Drivers License
- 2-4 year degree in forestry, biology, or related field
- ISA Certified Arborist and ISA Utility Specialist certifications
- Strong knowledge of GIS Software
- 3+ years of experience
ACRT offers excellent benefits for our employee-owners and their families
- Group Life Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Health Savings Account with company match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company Vehicle/Gas Card for work related and commuting purposes
- Boot Allowance Program
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) with a great vesting schedule - ACRT is 100% employee-owned; it’s not just a job…it’s YOUR Company!!!
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check required
Charlotte, Greensboro, Hickory, NC and Greenville, SC, North Carolina 44224
Back to Job Listings