ISA Arborist & Salesperson
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Salary: Based on Experience
Provide quality and timely plant health care and general tree care for our valued clients. Dragonetti Brothers is a large diversified landscape, nursery, and tree-care company established over 40 years ago. Projects range from small –scale residential design-build jobs to multi-million dollar contracts. We are currently seeking an Salesperson for Tree Work to provide support on municipal contracts and installations in the field on locations throughout NYC. Please email resumes to email@example.com
-Service, maintain and grow sales- territory.
- Negotiate contracts and proposals for residential and commercial clients.
- Develop and implement tree care & plant health care programs.
- Set-up crews, supervise work being performed, and complete jobs to client satisfaction.
- Continually prospect for new business.
- Maintain a safe and controlled workplace and environment.
- Enforce company safety and training policies.
- Attend community and industry events to help promote our business.
- Hands-on knowledge of tree, plant and lawn care.
- The ability to correctly and effectively diagnose and price various tree care treatments.
- The ability to prepare and present proposals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills/listening skills.
- ISA certification mandatory, or the ability to secure certification within 90 days.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience selling in the green industry.
Back to Job Listings