Location: Boerne, TX
Salary: $20-$25 hrly
Dream Image Tree & Landcape Service, LLC.
- 2+ years’ experience in the Green industry
- Report on time, fully uniformed, at regular start time (7:15 am at the shop)
- The company encourages this position to be the first to report & last to leave each day.
- Able to delegate responsibilities to a property.
- Be an effective communicator to clients and team members.
- Be able to operate and train the operation of hands-on equipment such as mowers, weed eaters, blowers, pruners, all equipment.
- Experience operating and towing large equipment and trailers.
- Clean Driving record a must. Must be able to operate a truck & trailer combo safely.
- A valid driver's license in good standing is required. Must be a team player, dependable, and willing to work in varying weather conditions.
- Lead and manage multiple landscape projects ensuring projects are completed at, or under, budget and schedule, while meeting or exceeding established standards of quality.
- Beyond your managerial capacity, you must demonstrate skills in project and time management, team motivation, and decision making.
- A working knowledge of horticulture, landscaping equipment and managing a fleet of company vehicles.
- Conduct weekly & monthly operations meetings.
- Conduct performance reviews for assigned team members.
- Ensuring that all crew members have the required safety material, that the crew members have the training and tools needed to complete the job and that the crew members are operating safely at all times.
- This position is responsible for leading crew in daily operations including quality control, training, punctuality and safety. Candidates must also have strong organizational skills, the ability to complete appropriate paperwork, and possess good leadership and communication skills. The employee will provide quality service that meets or exceeds our customers’ and management’s expectations. The employee will show attention to detail and effectively communicate with subordinates, peers and his/her supervisor. All employees will possess a friendly, customer service-minded attitude and will always conduct themselves in a professional manor.
- Load all tools, gas, and other necessary equipment/materials. Secure all equipment safely.
- Check truck oil, fluids, tire pressure, proper trailer connection, and all lights are in working condition.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Back to Job Listings