Tree Climber Arborist Trim Supervisor
Location: Loveland, CO
Tree Climber Duties:
- Perform tree climbing and pruning operations using proper techniques and equipment.
- Safely operate bucket trucks and rigging equipment for tree care and maintenance
- Conduct tree inspections to assess health, identify hazards, and determine appropriate actions prior to climbing.
- Able to ascend/descend limb walking.
- Trim, shape, and remove trees to enhance their appearance and promote healthy growth.
- Able to perform/understand chainsaw maintenance and safety cutting techniques.
Trim Supervisor Duties:
- Supervising, managing, and motivating the team members on a daily basis
- Create a team environment with an open communication culture
- Small tools purchasing and inventory management
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Work hand-in-hand with the operations manager
- Previous experience as a tree climber and in the arboriculture industry
- Strong physical stamina and ability to work in various weather conditions
- Must possess and maintain a valid, unrestricted US Driver License
- Must be friendly, personable and customer focused.
- ISA certification preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- 7 Paid holidays
- Group Health Insurance Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Colorado FAMLI paid leave.
- Opportunity to participate in the Colorado SecureSavings Program
- Training opportunities, advanced certifications through Tree Academy, and other professional development to help you along the way.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience in tree climbing and the arboriculture industry.
Back to Job Listings