Location: Austin, TX
Sales Arborist – Monster Tree Service of Greater Austin
Here at Monster Tree Service of Greater Austin our mission is to relentlessly pursue the success of our customers AND our employees through our commitment to safety, service and innovation within the tree and plant care industry. We pride ourselves on our exceptional work product and commitment to customer service and providing our employees a fantastic work environment with a focus on teamwork.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join an organization with solid growth paths for its team, look no further. We have clients within the Residential, Commercial and Government sectors and pursue business actively within each. With our brand-new fleet of trucks coupled with our highest quality state-of-the-art equipment and our true love and commitment to the environment and to our community, we are making moves and have great things in store for Austin and the surrounding areas! If you are looking to be part of a team that is growing and positively changing the Tree Service and Plant Health Care Industry while providing great career growth opportunities and paid training, we want to speak to you!
Monster Tree Service of Greater Austin has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Sales Arborist. As a Sales Arborist, you will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction, estimating job costs, closing new and repeat business and achieving budgeted sales goals for your territory. This is accomplished through constant communication and daily in-person appointments with both customers and prospects.
The basics of the role:
· In conjunction with Management, build and implement both a Residential and Commercial Territory Sales & Marketing Plan for his/her territory to include both tree service and plant health care offerings
· Consultative sales skillset; review the scope of work with the customer, diagnose, then provide on-site estimates
· Actively pursue the close of the sale and the customer commitment to scheduling the work
· Review neighboring properties (residential) or sister properties (commercial) for additional work opportunities
· Utilize the MTS sales process, tools, software and other technologies to streamline the process for the customer and fellow team members
· Act with the highest level of ethics and integrity at all times while positively promoting the Company culture
· Act as Project Manager to oversee the successful process and completion of key jobs
· Attend home shows, commercial trade events and other networking / advertising opportunities as the primary Representative of Monster Tree Service of Greater Austin
· Maintain Arborist and/or PHC certifications through continuing education credits
The ideal candidate will have:
· 2 years sales experience or 5 years of related industry experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in the green industry or related field preferred
· Prior tree service field and/or plant health care experience preferred
· ISA Certified Arborist Certification (or the ability to obtain one within 60 days of hire) required
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Polished and professional demeanor
· Open and honest communicator, accountable, passionate, confident and FUN
· Driven and self-motivated to be more and do more with a willingness and desire to learn and grow professionally
· Ability to quickly build rapport with both prospects and clients
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties while maintaining a high level of organization and attention to detail
· Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record – required
· SingleOps experience is a plus, but not required
Perks of this position:
· Use of a brand-new, 2023 model Hybrid Company Vehicle
· Great Work / Life balance
· Extremely competitive compensation package (Base + Commission)
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Training
· Year-round Employment
· CE and industry involvement opportunities
· Opportunities to advance internally, as we are a proud ‘promote from within’ employer
· Positive, professional and respectful work environment
This is a full-time role as a W-2 employee of the Company and the hours will generally be 7am to 5pm Monday through Friday with an occasional need for weekend or evening work taking part in trade shows, networking events and/or industry events.
If this opportunity is one you would like to learn more about, please email your resume and cover letter to Careers_ATX@MonsterTreeService.com for immediate consideration.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Monster Tree Service, not Monster Franchising SPE, LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners
who are solely responsible for their own employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to Job Listings