Assistant District Manager
Salary: $90 to 110K (salary and potential performance bonus)
ASSISTANT DISTRICT MANAGER
Davey Tree Expert Co. of Canada, Limited is the Canadian subsidiary for Davey Tree, and has been performing tree care and vegetation management services across Canada since 1930. With over 850 employees, we continuously pride ourselves on unmatched quality and safety. Our relatable experiences and industries serviced include notably Utilities, Municipalities, Government, Rail, Commercial and Residential.
With residential tree service offices across Canada, Davey and our employees are dedicated to providing all aspects of professional tree care for our customers. Davey Tree arborists live and work in your community. Our widespread team allows us to build a relationship with our clients to provide an exceptional customer experience.
In this role you will support the District Manager in team leadership and work execution in addition to building the customer base of the district in your territory. You will be relied on as an Arboriculture expert and be expected to provide insight and guidance to those on the team.
- Oversee, direct and support several crews as well as office staff
- Be involved in all aspects of leadership including:
- Employee Development
- Assist in the development of regional strategies in congruence with the Sales Arborist and District Manager to create and establish new business development opportunities
- Play an integral part in the sales of the district
- Equipment and asset management
- Minimum of 5 years’ industry experience
- 2 or 4-year post-secondary degree
- ISA Certified Arborist
- Valid provincial driver’s license. Licensed to drive a 5-ton vehicle and air brake endorsement considered an asset
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Competitive Compensation Package - $90k to $110K (inclusive of salary plus expected performance-based bonus potential)
- Company Vehicle Benefit
- Excellent Benefits package and RRSP Matching Program
- Employee-owned company with stock purchase available after 1 year of service
- Continued advancement opportunities and learning opportunities
Back to Job Listings