Location: Great Falls, VA
Salary: $50,000 - $100,000 per year
Grow Your Vision For A Beautiful Outdoor Space
From our talented and passionate crews to our dedicated project managers and office staff, every member of our team plays a key role in maintaining Riverbend’s high standards for tree care services.
Our goal is to help develop our customer’s unique vision for their property and use that to transform their residential or commercial space. Our extensive knowledge, training, and attention to safety allow us to perform even the most difficult tree removals, provide detailed landscaping designs to fit most ideas and budgets, and maintain the health of the landscape surrounding homeowner’s property.
With every project comes true creativity as we strive to bring every project to the next level. Help us grow our customer’s visions!
Are you looking for an employer that trusts you are the expert, includes you in all decision making processes, and values your input? Then Riverbend is the place for you.
Sales Arborist Role
We are looking for a new member to join our growing Sales Arborist team of tree experts. Our Sales Arborist team are out in the field, providing home and business owners with complete care for trees from removal to pruning to plant healthcare to planting and everything in-between. We’re looking for arborists who:
- Current ISA Certified Arborist license required.
- Are willing to enhance their knowledge through continuing education and improve their ability to diagnose plant healthcare treatments.
- Work cooperatively and efficiently with our entire team.
- Maintain a solution driven mindset and attentiveness to details.
- Possess a professional presentation.
- Enjoys seeing a project from estimate to completion.
- Wants to be an integral part of a growing, thriving company.
Why you might love working here:
- We understand that our employees are the core of our business.
- We believe and support continued education, training opportunities, and personal development.
- We have some of the best tree crews working in the Northern Virginia area.
- We put safety first above everything else.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, including health, dental, paid time off, company vehicle, and a matched SIMPLE IRA.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Supplemental pay types:
Back to Job Listings