Climbing Arborist Crew Leader for 2022
Location: Montreal, Que. Canada
Royal Tree Service Job Openings for 2022.
IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING TRAVELLING TO CANADA FOR WORK FOR 2022, PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS EXPECTED TO BE AN INCREASE IN APPLICATIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL VISAS, WHICH MAY LEAD TO DELAYS. THEREFORE APPLY EARLY TO BE SURE YOU CAN ARRIVE IN TIME FOR THE SEASON.
PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE TO CHECK YOUR VISA ELIGIBILITY. WE WILL ADVISE YOU OF THE STEPS YOU NEED TO TAKE.
For 2022, We are hiring for several positions. These include the following:
- Climbing Arborist, Crew Leader.
- This is a position for someone with 5 years experience or more as a production climber. They should be skilled at tree removals as well as pruning, and have the ability to manage a team.
- Climbing Arborist.
- From recent graduate to seasoned arborist, we have positions available for a climber who wants to be part of a growing team with a positive work place.
- Grounds Person
- The role of grounds person is essential to have an effective team. We have places for experienced grounds people, and can also train new staff in the use of ropes, rigging, chainsaws and other tools. Experience in landscaping or other physical work a plus.
- Hedge Crew
- A perfect job for a student who wants to work outdoors and who is strong and motivated. On-site training. Full time. Driver’s licence required. Potential to become crew leader of this team. Experience in landscaping or other physical work a plus.
For more information about jobs, potential candidates should visit the careers page of our website at http://royaltreeservice.ca/careers/ or send their CV to email@example.com
They can also call the office at 514 583-2777
All candidates should be able to get to the West Island of Montreal.
Positions are limited, apply soon to be considered.
Back to Job Listings