Climbing Arborist in 2021
Location: Montreal, Que. Canada
Royal Tree Service Job Openings for 2021
Currently, in 2021, we are looking for one experienced tree climber and a grounds person.
- Climbing Arborist, Crew Leader.
- This is a position for someone with 5 years experience or more as a production climber. They should be skilled at tree removals as well as pruning, and have the ability to manage a team.
- Climbing Arborist.
- From recent graduate to seasoned arborist, we have positions available for a climber who wants to be part of a growing team with a positive work place.
- Grounds Person
- The role of grounds person is essential to have an effective team. We have places for experienced grounds people, and can also train new staff in the use of ropes, rigging, chainsaws and other tools. Experience in landscaping or other physical work a plus.
- Hedge Crew
- A perfect job for a student who wants to work outdoors and who is strong and motivated. On-site training. Full time. Driver’s licence required. Potential to become crew leader of this team. Experience in landscaping or other physical work a plus.
For more information about jobs, potential candidates should visit the careers page of our website at http://royaltreeservice.ca/careers/ or send their CV to email@example.com
They can also call the office at 514 583-2777
All candidates should be able to get to the West Island of Montreal.
Positions are limited, apply soon to be considered.
Back to Job Listings