Arborist/Tree Care Worker
Location: Ithaca, NY
Salary: $16-$20/hr depending on experience
Cascadilla Tree Care is looking for motivated individuals to join our team. We provide a full range of services including tree removal, pruning, and stump grinding to both commercial and residential clients in the Ithaca/Tompkins area.
Starting pay: $16-$18/hour based on experience, generous benefits including paid time off, health/dental insurance, yearly bonus, and 401K options.
Duties May Include:
- Using rope and saddle to climb and work in tree canopies.
- Using ropes and rigging to assist in tree removal from the ground.
- Operation of machinery like wood chippers, tractor or skid steer, gas-powered chainsaws, firewood processor, or aerial lifts.
- Dragging brush, raking, and other site clean up tasks.
- Traffic control for vehicles and/or pedestrians
- Must have a High School degree or GED equivalent.
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs
- Must be willing to work in all weather
- Must have a valid driver’s license. CDL preferred or expected within 1 year of employment.
- Must be able to follow instructions, be aware of surroundings, and willing to learn.
- Experience in the tree service/arboriculture industry
- College degree/advanced course work in Forestry, Natural Resources or similar areas of study.
- CDL A or B license
- Arborist Certifications
- Commercial Pesticide Applicator license
Cascadilla Tree Care is a family-owned tree service that has been operating in Tompkins County for over 30 years. We value our employees and are looking to expand our team to include driven individuals excited about our industry.
Entry level positions available.
Back to Job Listings