Location: Waldwick, NJ
Click here to apply!
If you enjoy working outdoors in a professional and safe environment, consider a career with Bartlett Tree Experts! At Bartlett, we value a strong culture of excellence in safety, scientific research, lifelong learning, and career development.
Bartlett Tree Experts is currently seeking a full-time Arborist Representative to join our growing team. This is a unique opportunity to combine your passion for arboriculture and enthusiasm for sharing knowledge to establish positive client relationships. As an Arborist Representative, you will play an integral role in helping grow our business by developing and maintaining long-term client relationships. You will be responsible for visiting client properties, assessing their tree and shrub care needs, and providing scientific tree and shrub care recommendations.
We offer competitive compensation, as well as:
- A safety-first culture and professional workplace
- Base salary (draw) plus commission
- Advancement opportunities - we promote from within
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid time off and holidays
- Company provided uniforms, vehicle, laptop, and cell phone
- Access to training, continuing education programs, and a variety of resources provided by the Bartlett Tree Experts Research Laboratories Charlotte, NC
To find out more about what life is like at Bartlett, check us out on Instagram @LifeatBartlett.
- Responsible for all areas of sales within a defined territory, including selling, marketing, customer service, administration, production, and training
- Meet with existing and potential residential and commercial clients daily to evaluate their tree and shrub care needs
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and client relationships within the defined territory
- Prepare and provide proposals to clients utilizing sales process tools, software, and other technologies
- Supervise work to be performed, ensuring jobs are completed based on the signed contract and to the client's satisfaction
- Set up personal sales expectations with immediate supervisor and prepare to meet sales goals
- Responsible for implementing and enforcing all safety, transportation, and pesticide compliance programs
- 1-3 years of related experience in the tree care industry or prior sales experience
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- ISA Arborist Certification or ability to obtain – we will pay for the cost of the exam and help you prepare!
- Ability to learn to identify trees and shrubs common to the region, diagnose pests and diseases, and recommend corrective action or proactive management plans
- Valid driver's license and clean motor vehicle record
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Turfgrass, Environmental Science, Plant Science, Outdoor Recreation, Agriculture or a related field is preferred but not required
The F. A. Bartlett Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Click here to apply!
Walwick, New Jersey
Back to Job Listings