Tree Climber, Crew Leader
Location: New Rochelle, NY
Salary: Based on experience
Emerald Tree & Shrub Care’s mission is to promote sustainable, harmonious relationships with nature, our clients, and employees. We are constantly searching for highly skilled experts to join our team. We maintain some of the highest standards in our industry with an unbeatable commitment to environmental preservation, safety, and customer service. We are also accredited members of the Tree Care Industry Association and offer many opportunities for education and growth.
What You’ll Do:
Our tree climbers are a key player in all tree care jobs performed. They must be able to take direction, strictly follow safety procedures, and be a go-getter, willing to do whatever is needed to get a job done. We use top of the line equipment and have leaders that are the best at what they do and offer a friendly work atmosphere.
What We’re Looking For:
- Tree pruning based on ANSI A300 Standards
- Tree removal
- Use of heavy equipment such as aerial lift, chippers, chainsaw, as well as rope and saddle.
- Installation of cables and bracing
- Skilled knots and rigging techniques
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Full-time availability, 6 days per week.
What We Offer:
- Leadership and career development program offered through weekly safety meetings
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid time off, sick days and holidays
- Group Health Plan
- Supported by expert safety specialists & skilled trainers
- Job-specific equipment and safety gear provided
- Opportunities for advancement
To Apply: Please email email@example.com. Climbing experience is absolutely required.
Back to Job Listings