Climber/Crew Leader- Monster Tree Service of Charleston
Location: Charleston, SC
So, what sets Monster Tree Service apart from other employers? Extensive experience, state-of-the-art equipment, a true love and commitment to the environment, superb customer service, a rapidly growing footprint, dynamic work ethic, a unique philosophy, and most important…the Monster Team!
If you are looking to be part of a team that is growing and changing the Tree Care Industry in a positive way while providing great career opportunities, we want to speak to you.
Our Charleston area location has an opportunity for an Experienced Climber,Crew Leader/Foreman. We are offering competitive wages commensurate with experience, training, year-round employment, state of the art equipment, a positive and respectful work environment, and more!
- Supervises tree crew while preforming residential and commercial tree pruning and removals in accordance with ANSI and company standards.
- Operate an aerial lift and/or bucket truck when necessary.
- Possess the necessary rigging and lowering skills to perform tree pruning and removals safely. Preform supplemental support (cabling and bracing) techniques and methods in accordance to ANSI Standards.
- Must be familiar with industry Safety standards and procedures and is willing to enforce these standards as well as company safety policies
- Must be willing to accept and be responsible for daily production goals and safety procedures of the crew.
- Coordinate with the Sales Arborist prior to performing work.
- Prior experience leading and training a tree crew in a safe and productive manner.
- ISA Certification or CTSP is desired but not required.
- A clean/valid Driver’s License
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, prior experience training employees is preferred.
- Can identify and communicate to the property owner potential up-sell opportunities.
- Presents a professional appearance and attitude.
Monster Tree Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- General Foreman
Back to Job Listings