Crew Lead/Climber - Monster Tree Service of Troy
Location: Troy, MI
So, what sets Monster Tree Service apart from other employers?
Extensive experience, state-of-the-art equipment, a true love and commitment to the environment, superb customer service, dynamic work ethic, a unique philosophy, and most important…the Monster Team!
If you are looking to be part of a team that is growing and changing the Tree Care Industry in a positive way while providing great career opportunities, we want to speak to you!
Our Troy location has an opportunity for a Crew Leader. We offer competitive wages commensurate with experience, training, year-round employment, a positive and respectful work environment, and more!
- Responsible for supervision, guidance and training of the tree crew.
- Manages the job site and directs the crew on proper pruning and removals.
- Participates as a climber or ground crew member; using handsaws, poles saws. Drives trucks or operates other equipment. Such as log movers, stump grinders, etc.
- Responsible for maintenance of trucks and equipment. Keeps trucks and other assigned equipment in a neat and orderly fashion. Reports the need for repairs to truck and equipment to owner.
- Safeguards employees and public from hazards in and around the work area, staying in frequent communication with workers aloft.
- Leads weekly safety meeting and daily job briefings.
- Adheres to all industry and company safety standards and policies including the use of PPE at all times. Enforces job safety practices.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly.
- At least 3 years experience running a tree or landscape crew, prior climbing experience helpful.
- Operates and maintains chippers, chainsaws, and all other equipment in a safe manner
- Ability to operate aerial lift is a plus
- A clean valid Driver’s License is required.
- Experience driving non CDL trucks
- Must be able to carry 50lbs at minimum and work outside in all weather conditions
Monster Tree Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to Job Listings