Arborist/Operation Manager - Monster Tree Service, North Bay
Location: Novato, CA
If you are looking to be part of a team that is growing and changing the Tree Care Industry in a positive way while providing great career opportunities, we want to speak to you !
So, what sets Monster Tree Service apart from other employers? Extensive experience, state-of-the-art equipment, a true love and commitment to the environment, superb customer service, a rapidly growing footprint, dynamic work ethic, a unique philosophy, and most important…the Monster Team!
Our Novato area location current has an opening for an Operations Manager. We offer competitive wages commensurate with experience, training, benefits, year-round employment, state of the art equipment, a positive and respectful work environment, and more!
- Oversee daily operations and create efficiencies: crews, equipment, and supplies.
- Provide training and guidance to field crews in accordance with ANSI and company standards.
- Ensure equipment is maintained and in good working order.
- Must be familiar with industry Safety standards and procedures and is willing to enforce these standards as well as company safety policies.
- Coordinate with the Sales Arborist to create daily work schedule for field personnel.
- Prior management experience in Tree Care
- ISA Certification or CTSP is desired but not required
- A clean/valid Driver’s License
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, prior experience training employees is preferred
- Strong leadership skills; must demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate with employees, customers, and management
- Presents a professional appearance and attitude
Monster Tree Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information visit www.whymonster.com/careers
Back to Job Listings