Software Account Executive
Location: Nationwide - Flexibility to work remotely
Salary: Base salary starting at $45K (dependent on experience level) and a commission structure that targets $80K+ in total compensation (uncapped commission).
PlanIT Geo™ is seeking a motivated salesperson with experience in urban forestry strongly desired. If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with an innovative green technology company that’s expanding globally, read on!
Job Brief: PlanIT Geo’s flagship software TreePlotter™ INVENTORY is the fastest growing tree mapping and management software in the world. Our GIS Software as a Service (SaaS) platform is used in the private, public, and non-profit sectors for the management of trees, urban forests, and other natural resources. This is an exciting period in our company’s growth, with plenty of opportunities to advance and grow along with us. We are looking for an experienced Account Executive to take leads that are qualified by our marketing and sales development representatives and close new software subscription deals. You will drive leads through the pipeline with demos, scope of work development, proposals, and negotiations. After a new sale is closed, you will ensure a smooth transition between the client and project manager or customer support team for software setup and onboarding. Furthermore, our software development is heavily driven by internal ideas as well as requests from our prospects and customers. You will communicate these ideas to the product owner and team for possible new feature development.
Primary Responsibilities of the Position
● Perform online demos/calls and schedule appropriate next steps to drive opportunities through the pipeline
● Effectively communicate value propositions and utilize consultative sales techniques
● Develop scopes of work and proposals to match prospect needs
● Close software subscription deals and ensure smooth setup transaction
● Track activity and pipeline progression in CRM
● Host local or regional workshops and attend conferences/trade shows
● Contribute ideas and requirements of feature development
● Work with the marketing team to create content for campaigns Skills and Experience
● 3-4 years in a seals role, or 5+ years in the urban forestry/parks industry with proven success; or similar experience in the tree care industry
● Excellent communication and business relationship skills
● Understanding of the sales cycle and performance metrics (KPI)
● Bachelor degree or higher
Desired Skills and Nice-To-Haves:
● Experience with GIS or inventory/asset management software
● Experience in a SaaS environment
Compensation: Base salary starting at $45K (dependent on experience level) and a commission structure that targets $80K+ in total compensation (uncapped commission). Company 401K, health insurance, and paid time off offered.
Location: Nationwide – flexibility to work remotely outside of our main office in Colorado is available.
PlanIT Geo is looking to evaluate and add an Account Executive to the team as soon as possible. If interested and qualified, please email a one-page resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
7878 Wadsworth Blvd, Suite 340
Arvada, Colorado 80003
Back to Job Listings