Arborist Sales Manager
Location: Squamish, British Columbia
Would you like to further your career while making the most out of life here in Squamish, the outdoor recreational capital of Canada?
Would you like to work for a thriving local business that recognises the importance of a balanced lifestyle?
If the answer is yes, you should consider joining the team here at Silverback!
Job Description: Arborist Sales Manager
SALES SPECIALIST – FULL TIME BASED IN SQUAMISH
Silverback Treeworks has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Arborist Sales Manager, responsible for a comprehensive range of arboricultural and urban forestry consulting projects.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Silverback Treeworks is a thriving residential tree care company based in Squamish. We are a team of young, enthusiast and motivated industry professionals that pride ourselves on high caliber workmanship, excellent customer service and uncompromising safety. We specialize in quality, safe and affordable residential tree care and are committed to responsible arboriculture practices and urban forest management
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Job Description and Responsibilities
We are seeking a career minded, arboriculture professional to fill the role of Arborist Sales Manager. The ideal candidate will possess a strong industry knowledge, working knowledge of tree care practices, with at least 2 to 3 years of proven success selling and marketing residential and commercial services.
- ISA Certified Arborist
- Arborist/horticulturist with preferably 3-5 years of experience in arboriculture
- Preferred: Two or Four-year degree in a green industry
- Knowledge of climbing arborist practices, tree health & plant care
- Knowledgeable and experienced with tree care, risk assessment, integrated pest management and industry approved tree care practices
- Excellent sales and communication skills and customer service follow-through
- Good people skills; self-motivated; computer proficient and organized
- Valid driver’s license is required.
Supporting the business development and growth of Silverback Tree Works by selling Arboricultural Services to residential and commercial customs by performing the following tasks:
- Providing consultation and recommendations to customers,
- Estimating time and cost for crews to perform tree removal, pruning, and all other Silverback Treeworks services,
- Sharing estimates with the customer ensuring clarity around scope and price is achieved,
- Creating lasting relationships that lead to repeat business,
- Contributes to local office marketing efforts by providing ideas, feedback, and consistent oversight,
- Proposing additional services to current customers in the territory
- Providing plant identification services as needed,
- Supporting the office with administrative duties as needed
- Assisting with other jobs and duties as assigned by the Owner and the Manager
- Positive attitude with a drive to succeed
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to work well with a varied client base
- Excellent professional communication skills both written and orally
- Strong Attention to detail and a passion for organizing and establishing administration systems and procedures
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Ability to take initiative and lead by example
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Job Listings