Tree Climber / ISA Certified Arborist / Foreman
Location: Boise, ID
New Boise/Treasure Valley tree service needs a second in command. This is great opportunity to leverage your experience and passion for tree care to help build and grow a company from the ground up. Always thought you could run a better tree service? Now is your chance. Qualified candidates only.
- Experience trimming, pruning and/or removing trees.
- Professional tree climber demonstrating sound tree risk assessment, thorough equipment inspection, proper application of approved rigging/knots and proper climbing techniques/procedures. Willing to educate new employees on tree climbing skills, as needed.
- Experience operating chainsaws (Stihl), chipper, loaders, stump grinders and related equipment.
- Assess job site requirements, assigns work for individual crew members and oversees crew in performing work to completion.
- Responsible for the inspection and proper working conditions of equipment and tools.
- Educates and strictly enforces safe workplace practices in accordance with company policies and OSHA regulations.
- Champion for best-in-class customer service including job prospecting, estimating and follow-up.
- Agile to adjust service offerings and target markets based on opportunities.
- ISA Certified Arborist
- 6+ years’ experience tree climbing for a tree service company
- 2+ years’ experience managing tree service crews
- Insurable driver with valid license.
- Pass an MVR, background test and pre-employment drug screening.
- Endurance necessary to perform duties throughout a standard ten-hour day in all types of conditions.
- References available upon request.
- This is a full-time hourly position; 4 days @ 10 hours per week
- Final hourly rate based on experience level.
- Benefits or allowance available.
- Paid holidays
Back to Job Listings