Location: Stanton CA
Great Scott Tree Care has been in business for 43 years serving Orange County and we’re looking for a driven, hard-working Tree Trimmers to provide support to our crew operations for our commercial and municipal portfolios as we are opening a South Orange county office in May 2019. This person must be exceedingly well organized and knowledgeable in the tree care industry.
The skilled worker should be able to perform the following:
- Properly prune or remove trees by ISA standards or by Crew Leader direction.
- Work in a safe manner to protect yourself, crew members nearby, and the public.
- Properly maintain all equipment including but not limited to: Chainsaw, climbing gear, chains, pole pruner, and spikes and other miscellaneous tools needed to perform the job.
- The Tree trimmer is directly accountable to his Crew Leader and Area Supervisor.
- Minimum 2 years-experience of tree trimming
- Class C license
- Ability to Multitask, plan and organize work load
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others
- Ability to work accurately, and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive Pay-Depending on Experience
- Medical Benefits – 100% paid medical plan for employee
- Fringe Benefits such as: Vacation and holiday pay, Sick pay, Pension, 401k
- Opportunity for training and certification
- Great family-oriented environment
To apply in person, please visit our Corporate Office at 10761 Court Ave Stanton CA 90680
You may call 714-826-1750 or email Human Resources at email@example.com.
10761 Court Ave
Stanton, California 90680
Back to Job Listings