Arborist Ground Worker
Location: King of Prussia, PA
It’s a great day for a new opportunity!
Shreiner Tree Care, a family-owned tree care company, provides quality tree care, landscape installation, and plant health care services for both residential and commercial properties. We are seeking an entry-level, Arborist Ground Worker for year-round, outdoor work. We offer excellent benefits and opportunities for training and advancement.
- Must be energetic, hard-working and enjoy working outdoors
- Motivated with a positive attitude
- Capability to manage physical labor
- Ability to safely operate small equipment such as chainsaws, hand saws, wood chipper, stump grinder, etc.
- Ability to follow and execute work orders
- Prior experience in tree care is valuable, but not required
- Eagerness to learn and desire to advance is a must
- Must pass drug test and background check
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Ability to bend, twist, and lift 50lbs
- Physical ability to perform raking, pulling and dragging of brush
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Punctuality and strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent pay – Starts at $15/hour
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal time off
- Family business atmosphere and great co-workers
- Growth/Advancement potential
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401K match
- Assistance with relocation costs
*We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
Back to Job Listings