Location: Kennett Square, PA
M. LaBare Certified Arborist, LLC has stayed committed to the highest standards of arboriculture since 2007. Our team is growing, and we are looking to add a dedicated, hardworking member to our team.
We are looking for someone with experience in the tree industry, but it’s not necessarily required. We offer on-the-job training by our experienced climbers, competitive wages, and access to industry related training materials.
Responsibilities of a climber/ground person:
• All types of pruning laid out by the ANSI A300 standards
• Tree Removal, large and small, technical and simple.
• Properly maintain, prepare and operate all tools and equipment including hand tools, chainsaws, chippers, and aerial lifts
• Operates as part of a crew with supporting groundmen and foreman.
• Complete Arboriculture related tasks in a safe manner.
Must have a clean and valid driver’s license.
Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background screening and drug testing (no exceptions).
Must be able to PASS a federal DOT physical.
Compensation is based on qualifications and experience.
-ISA Certified Arborist (or willing to attain within 1 year)
-Aerial lift experience (Not required)
-Crane experience (not required)
• Opportunities for training
• Year-round, full-time employment
• Paid holidays and vacation
• A safe tobacco and drug free work environment.
Resumes and questions can be sent to email@example.com
Back to Job Listings