Sales Arborist - Monster Tree Service, Omaha Metro North
Location: Omaha, NE
Monster Tree Service is committed to two things: healthy trees and satisfied customers. What sets us apart is more than our experience, our equipment, or our locations across the country. All of these things are driven by our philosophy. Our team of professional Arborists are not just dedicated to doing our job—we’re committed to providing a service that benefits both our customers and the environment.
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Sales Arborist in our Omaha location.
As a Sales Arborist at Monster Tree Service you will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction, estimating job costs and achieving budgeted sales goals for your territory. This is accomplished through constant communication and daily in-person appointments with customers and prospects. Our Sales Arborist will maintain constant communication with the owner and office staff to communicate daily visits, customer quotes and services scheduled.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Build and implement a Territory Sales Plan for his/her Territory in conjunction with Franchise Owner
- Diagnose and provide on-site estimates, review scope of work with the customer.
- Actively pursue the customer commitment to scheduling the work
- Review neighboring properties for work opportunities.
- Utilize sales process tools, software and other technologies to streamline the process for the customer.
- Attend home shows and other opportunities to demonstrate Monster Tree Service capabilities.
- Maintain arborist certification through continuing education credits
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience or 5 years of related industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in the green industry or related field preferred
- Prior field and supervisory experience is very helpful
- ISA Certification or the ability to obtain
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid driver’s License and a clean driving record
This position offers competitive compensation, ongoing training, year-round employment, state of the art equipment, a positive and respectful work environment, the use of a company vehicle for work and more.
Back to Job Listings