General Manager - Monster Tree Service, North Bay
Location: Novato, CA
Monster Tree Service is an established and successful full-service tree care company that is growing nationally and in your area. Our North Bay location is seeking a qualified General Manager ready to join a growing team. If you are motivated, career oriented and dedicated to a higher standard of tree care, then we would like to meet you! Define your leadership and sales management skills with a company that will grow with you.
Operations: Coordinates Crew makeup, equipment tools and supplies.
Safety: Knows all company safety regulations, teaches them to all crew-members and insists on 100% compliance.
Personnel: Is responsible for hiring, firing, promotions and pay raises of employees under his/her supervision.
Efficiency and Cost Control: Studies and determines most efficient way to handle each job, taking into account, such factors as locations, season, crew availability, equipment, materials etc.
Equipment, Materials and Supplies: Assure there are sufficient, appropriate materials and equipment to do the job. Knows proper and complete operation of each piece of equipment. Ensures proper maintenance of all vehicles and equipment.
Image: Conducts himself and his crews properly in order to make a good impression on clients and prospective clients, the general public and others who observe the crews on the job or traveling to and from the job site.
Sales: Establishes weekly, monthly and yearly sales goals. Holds sales staff accountable to sales goals and return per hour goals. The position will work closely with owner on planning sales goals, forecasting, and delivering revenue and profit growth.
The General Manager is responsible to provide direction and leadership to ensure effective operations, complete customer satisfaction and long-term sustainable growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in management or the green industry
- Residential & Commercial Tree Care management with prior experience as a Sales Arborist preferred
- ISA Certification is desired QAL is helpful
- A clean/valid Driver’s License
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with experience managing and training employees
- Strong leadership skills; must demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate with employees, customers, and management
- Presents a professional appearance and attitude
Monster Tree Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to Job Listings