Arborist - Sales Professional
Location: New Rochelle, NY
Salary: Based on experience
Emerald Tree & Shrub Care’s mission is to promote sustainable, harmonious relationships with nature, our clients, and employees. We are constantly searching for highly skilled experts to join our team. We maintain some of the highest standards in our industry with an unbeatable commitment to environmental preservation, safety, and customer service. We are also accredited members of the Tree Care Industry Association and offer many opportunities for education and growth.
Emerald Tree & Shrub Care is looking for a new Arborist-Sales professional to join their office in New Rochelle, NY. Existing territories include New York City, Westchester, Fairfield County with new expansions planned in the near future. With an impressive clientele list including the New York Botanical Gardens, The Bronx Zoo, Fordham University as well as some of the most beautiful estates in the area. Our ideal candidate is driven, self-directed has a passion for plant health care, expertise in tree and plant identification, and outstanding customer service skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Service and grow current and prospective clients in assigned areas
- Monitor landscapes and diagnose problems
- Set up crews, supervise work and handle all aspects of customer communication
- Develop new business, prepare, and present proposals and perform ongoing new job estimates
What We’re Looking For:
- Must have hands-on knowledge of trees and ornamentals
- ISA arborist certification or ability to obtain within 12 months
- Valid driver’s license is required
- The position is full-time, year-round, and involves a good mix of office and off-site work, visiting luxurious properties, overseeing marquee locations, and prestigious golf courses.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Paid time off, sick days and holidays
- Group Health Plan
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Opportunities for advancement
If you are passionate about tree care and/or plant health care and want to learn and grow with Emerald, please email Jhanay@emeraldtreecare.com
Back to Job Listings