Lucas Tree Experts, a leader in the tree care industry, is looking for a Supervisor for Utility Line Clearance to join their Management Team in Maine. Strong supervisory background is required.
- Southern New England Transmission Supervisor for Utility Line Clearance
- Territory will change from year to year depending on cycle and contracts
- Primary states of coverage will be NH, Mass, CT, RI, and Vermont
- Will oversee 5-10 crews on average
- Will need to maintain continued focus on growth by ensuring all crews are fully staffed with a focus on developing climbers and equipment operators
- Will be able to manage multiple contracts simultaneously and maintain relationships with multiple foresters
- Will complete weekly reports on incidents, accidents, equipment issues, hiring & firing, training, operational plans, project completion status, and profitability
- Will be able to travel as needed to bid work, train employees, and attend conferences
- Will have to obtain a pesticide license for each state of operations
- Will have to provide thorough incident/accident investigations, as well as, improve overall safety numbers from their current level through training and proactive interventions based on observations in the field
- Must be well organized and able to multitask on a daily basis
Successful professionals at Lucas Tree Experts have come from a variety of backgrounds, including: Utility Line Clearance, Arboriculture, Field Operations Management, Supervisor, Environmental Studies, Horticulture, Arborist, Vegetation Management, Forestry, Natural Resource Management, Storm Restoration, and Landscape Maintenance.
Lucas Tree Experts offers paid, hands-on, on the job training, paid educational courses for advancement in the industry and a complete benefits package. Come work for a company that offers advancement opportunities and a great quality of work life. To apply for this position, visit https://lucastree.com/join/currentopenings/.
Back to Job Listings