Landscaping Account Manager
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Salary: based on experience
We handle commercial sized Associations we are seeking highly motivated Account Sales Manager.
The position is full-time you must possess a strong work ethic. You will oversee Superintendents and large commercial properties. You must be personable dealing directly with Vendors, Property Managers, Maintenance Personnel, Board Members, and Residents. Conducting site inspections and attending meetings to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Reporting directly to Business Development Manager, organizing production for customer quality assurance including understanding irrigation, outdoor South Florida pest, and tree trimming techniques. Having a background in landscaping and understanding the importance of safety.
- Effective communication skills. Responsible for maintaining and managing multi-level customer relationships with existing clients
- Proposing and designing new landscape enhancements for both individual homeowners as well as common areas within each community
- Maximizing customer satisfaction while simultaneously looking for ways to improve and enhance our existing service offering
- Regular site visits and aiding with Office Staff to carry out work orders and collect on projects as needed.
- Responsible for managing and training production crews in the safe, efficient, productive and profitable aspects of landscape maintenance
- Visiting 5 to 8 accounts daily
- Organizing respective crews for sold projects
- Site Inspections on all sold projects
- Collecting deposits and final balances on projects as needed
- Excellent communication and customer relationship skills
- Ability to effectively utilize and adopt mobile communication systems
- Computer skills to include Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective time management skills
- Problem solving expertise
- Creative thinking skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Minimum 5 years industry experience or
- Bachelor's Degree in Horticulture, Floriculture, Landscape Design, Plant Science, Agronomy or Agriculture beneficial
What We Offer:
- Commission + Salary
- Company vehicle
- Health Benefits
We are drug free workplace
Salaried position competitive pay depending on qualifications. Submit wage request with resume.
ANNUAL INCOME RANGING FROM $50,000-$60,000 + commission (based on experience)
- General Foreman
Back to Job Listings