Climber/ Equipment Operator
Location: Burlington, Wisconsin
Salary: $18-$26/per hour
Climber Responsible Duties-
- Ability to remove and trim trees with bucket truck, climbing, lift, and possibly cranes
- Ability to enforce and follow ANSI, TCIA, and OSHA standards
- Operate a variety of different equipment (mini loaders, grinders, chippers, log trucks, winch, etc.)
- Work is all types of weather/seasons – hot and cold, able to lift approximately 50lbs.
- Properly maintain tools and equipment
- Understand how to properly remove and identify dead/excess branches from trees
- Operate loaders, stumps grinders, brush chippers, power/hand saws, trucks.
- Climb trees using hooks, belts, ropes, and ladders to gain access to work areas.
CDL required or ability to possess in 1 Year(s) time
MINIMUM 2-5 Years’ Experience in Climbing Trees
Own personal protective gear and climbing saddle
Pesticide Applicator License (Plant Health Care) a plus but not required
Reliable transportation for the daily commute
25 Years within the Tree Care Industry
Health/Dental/Disability Package Available
Back to Job Listings