Location: Roswell, GA
The Sales Arborist Representative is responsible for all facets of client management including, but not limited to, targeted marketing campaigns through maintaining and developing new and existing relationships. This position will be responsible for following company protocol as it pertains to the accuracy of billing and estimating jobs sold and will also work directly with crew leaders to ensure the accuracy and quality of the work performed.
- Estimate job costs and provide quotes
- Organize crews, supervise work being performed, and complete jobs to client’s satisfaction
- Develop new business by obtaining referrals from clients and networking events
- A degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture or equivalent experience
- Practical experience and knowledge of horticulture and/or arboriculture
- Proven sales record
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- ISA Certification or ability to obtain it
- A valid Driver's license
- Individuals with three years of experience may opt to become Certified Arborists, a designation conferred by the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA). Applicants must pass an ISA administered exam, provide documented experience, and be recertified every three years.
- Knowledge/desire to connect with property managers and other commercial clients
- Experience with the sale of Plant Health Care treatments/programs
Caldwell Tree Care has an aggressive compensation program, information will be shared with qualified applicants. Other opportunities may arise for a successful candidate.
To begin the application process, please visit Culture Index and complete the survey.
Back to Job Listings