The 2020 ISA International Virtual Conference Platform and App is now available for Registered Attendees!
We're excited to announce that the 2020 ISA International Virtual Conference Platform and App is now available for registered attendees to view and explore!
Access the Virtual Platform from your desktop
Download the App
Additionally, ISA has created a tutorial video to help you learn how to navigate this virtual platform and make the most of your experience at this event.
The official, free app allows you to:
- View the event agenda and plan your schedule
- Access Livestreams and On Demand Sessions directly and utilize the session Q&A
- Set up Virtual meet-ups with your fellow attendees to connect remotely
- Create and converse through various Discussion Topics in the Community Board
- Receive updates such as last minute changes and announcements from the organizers
- Get presentation documents and slides
After downloading, use the email address used when registering to log into the desktop or mobile app and choose a strong password, or sign up using a social media account. Once you're signed up, you should be taken directly to your event!
Already have the Whova app from a past event? Double-check that it is installed on your phone, and log in using your existing account email and password.
If you need more guidance on how to use Whova to attend the event, please visit Whova User Guides
Lastly, we are excited to share that the 2020 ISA International Virtual Conference Guide Book is now available for your review and use during the conference.
We look forward to a great Conference! If you have any questions please reach out to ISA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at the ISA 2020 International Virtual Conference!